Watch our lectures
We conduct monthly radiologists' webinars (RABinars), monthly technologists' webinars (RABitts), cardiology webinars (RABacs) and all-day conferences (RABecs).
The recordings of these lectures are then later made available to members in the RAB Library.
In addition, we have included videos/lectures donated from our partners:
- Lumus Imaging (formerly Healthcare Imaging Services)
- Australasian Sonographers Association (ASA)
- Australasian Musculoskeletal Imaging Group (AMSIG)
- University of British Columbia (UBC)
- Society of Breast Imaging (SBI)
- The Australian and New Zealand Society of Neuroradiology(ANZSNR) and
- Radiology Group
Memberships are free for life once approved.
The RAB Film Bank Quiz (FBQ) is a collaboration between RAB, Radiopaedia and Integral Diagnostics.
Each month, a new case will be presented that starts with a clinical history and corresponding imaging, followed by a series of questions. The selected cases aim to illustrate interesting and/or important radiological findings and will cover a broad range of body systems, serving as a stimulus for further learning. At the end of each case, suggestions for further reading will also be provided. CPD points are available on completion of each case.
Those in developing nations could be eligible for cash prizes awarded on an annual basis. Invitations and registration details are sent during October and November each year.
Memberships are free